**Let us first understand what ninth house of the birth chart represents in astrology: This house represents the native's religious inclination, father, guru, pilgrimages, long journey, charity, fame and fortune, temples, hips, and thighs.
Ketu in the ninth house of the birth chart :
- Natives will be obedient and lucky
- It increases one's wealth.
- On the contrary, if Venus is placed with ketu, then native will huge problem in terms of saving and will lose all his career/job/ business during antardasha / mahadasha of ketu / venus.
- If Mahadasha of Ketu comes at the age of say twenty-five and there is a conjunction of ketu-venus in the ninth house, then native's twenty-seven years of life will be in huge trouble in terms of finances. Seven years of mahadasha of ketu and twenty years of mahadasha period of Venus.
- Such native also spend a big part of life in a foreign land.
- Venus - ketu conjunction in the ninth house is bad luck for native.
- The native will face back pain.
- Such native have a spiritual blend of mind.
- Such natives are always helpful to others whether others have done wrong to him/her.
Remedies of Ketu in the ninth house of the birth chart :
- Keep a pet dog at home.
- Such a native should always pay respect to elders.
- Such native should visit any of the following temples:
(a) Bheemkali temple, himachal pradesh
(b) Chamunda Devi temple, himachal pradesh
(c) Dakshineshwar Kaali temple, North Calcutta
(d) Kalighat Kali Temple at Calcutta
(e) Naina Devi, Bilaspur
(f) Kamakhya Devi Temple, Guwahati
(g) Karni Mata Temple, Bikaner
(h) Danteshwari Temple, Dantewara
(i) Sarsangi Kalika Temple, Belgaun
(j) Durga Mandir, Varanasi
4. Such natives should donate clothes on Wednesday.
Buy Mathematics E-Books : https://mathstudy.in/