Conditions of denial of marriage in vedic astrology:
Marriage is seen from the seventh house of birth chart and D9 (Navamsa ) chart of the native. So, if there is no planet placed in the seventh house then it is chances of delay or denial of marriage depending on the other conditions of planets in the birth chart. Denial can’t be predicted by only one condition in the birth chart however we should consider at least two conditions to see whether there is the denial of marriage in the birth chart.
Planets and their role while considering marriage in a birth chart :
Subscribe to my youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDYrA_VzngE
We should see the position of seventh house lord, venus ( for love and sex life), mars ( for vitality and sex), moon ( for love) in the birth chart whether these are placed in a good position, malefic, benefic, combust, retrograde or afflicted.
Planets which disturb the marriage or married life :
Saturn, Debilitated Mars, vanning moon, Rahu and Ketu.
Following are the conditions which promote the condition of denial of marriage in any native birth chart :
(1) If 7th house lord is placed in 6th, 8th or 12th house of the birth chart.
(2) If 7th house lord is combust and is aspected by some malefic planet.
(3) If the 2nd house, 4th house, and 12th house have multiple afflictions
(4) If Jupiter or Venus is placed in 6th house, 8th house or 12th house of the birth chart.
(5) If 7th house lord is debilitated in the birth chart and there is no benefic aspect on the 7th house of any benefic planet.
(6) If seventh house lord, Jupiter, Venus is aspected by some malefic planet and 2nd house lord is in 6th house, 8th house or 12th house of the birth chart.
(7) If afflicted venus is placed in the 5th, 9th or 7th house of the birth chart.
(8) If Venus, Sun, and Moon are placed in the 6th, 12th or 8th house and are afflicted.
(9) If Jupiter is placed in the birth chart in the nakshatras of Ardra, Swati, Shatabhisha.
(10) If Venus is placed in the birth chart in the nakshatras of Ashwini, Magha, and Mool
(11) Venus and moon combust in the eighth house and seventh house lord placed in the eighth house.
(12) Rahu/ Ketu axis or Sun/ Saturn opposition in 4th / 10th houses
(13) Rahu/ Ketu in 2/8 or 5/ 11 axis
(14) Saturn in 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, or 10th house from Lagna and also at the same time in 4th, 7th or 11th place from Moon and Venus.
For questions : https://astrologyforum.net
For more details visit my website : https://www.astrologerbuddy4u.com
Follow me on twitter at : https://twitter.com/astrobuddy4u
Like my facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/astrobuddy4u/?ref=bookmarks
Follow me in pinterest : https://in.pinterest.com/astrologerbuddyu/
Follow my blogs on : https://astrologerbuddy4u.blog/
Follow me on tumblr : https://www.tumblr.com/blog/astrologerbuddy4u
Follow me on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/astrologerbuddy4u
Follow my blogs on : https://www.astrologyblog.astrologerbuddy4u.com/
# what are indicators of no marriage in vedic astrology, no marriage in horoscope- combinations and planetary positions in chart, unmarried / no marriage yoga in astrology, barren signs and denial of marriage, delay in marriage | no marriage yoga in vedic astrology, deinal of marriage in astrology, late marriage / delay in marriage in horoscope, delay in marriage – causes problems and remedies, remedial measures of delay in marriage, best remedies for delay in marriage, remedies in vedic astrology for delay in marriage, conditions of denial of marriage in vedic astrology,