In this blog we will discuss in detail about effects of mars in first house of birth chart .
Such natives are very highly energetic and are very keen towards physical activity related jobs like : sports, gym, police force etc.
Such person are not shrewd and are very straight forward. Such people can’t do buttering of others and that’s why friend circle of such person is very limited. Parents’ of such person will start growing financial when such person attain the age of 14 and till the age of 35. At the age of thirty five such person leave the job and try to do some sort of business and try to use his experience and do something independently.
Subscribe to my youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDYrA_VzngE
Such native can’t wait for any one. There are chances that such person will fight with parents for his comforts.
Some of these natives may become sportsmen, some of these natives may become professional body builders and some others may become physical fitness trainers or coaches of various types, depending on the overall tone of their horoscopes. Such natives can become owner of big gym. Such natives achieve big positions in police forces, army etc. and may also receive some formal award for his very good services to police / army department.
On the other hand Mars placed in the first house of a horoscope can trouble the native with problems related to his marriage, profession, finances, reputation and many other types of problems. If there is Mercury aspecting or placed in seventh house which is just opposite to first house then there are chances of breakup of marriage more than once. Such natives married life is very poor and very tough to settle.
(1) Such person should control their anger and avoid all arguments.
(2) Such person should jaap beej mantra of Mars “ॐ क्रां क्रीं क्रौं सः भौमाय नमः” ” Aum Kran Krin Kron seh Bhaumaaye Namah” daily 108 times. Especially when there is mahadasha or antardasha of Mercury is going on.
(3) Such natives should jaap beej mantra of Mercury ॐ ब्रां ब्रीं ब्रौं सः बुधाय नमः ॥ “Aum Bran Brin Bron seh Budhaye Namah” especially during Mahadasha and Antardasha period of Mercury.
(4) Such natives can donate laal masoor daal (Red Lentils) to any housekeeping person or beggar.
(5) Such natives should avoid any sort of argument with his / her parents especially with mother.
(6) Such natives are advised to keep doing meditation on daily basis.
Hope this blog makes clear about effects of Mars in the first house of birth chart.
For questions : https://astrologyforum.net
For more details visit my website : https://www.astrologerbuddy4u.com
Follow me on twitter at : https://twitter.com/astrobuddy4u
Like my facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/astrobuddy4u/?ref=bookmarks
Follow me in pinterest : https://in.pinterest.com/astrologerbuddyu/
Follow my blogs on : https://astrologerbuddy4u.blog/
Follow me on tumblr : https://www.tumblr.com/blog/astrologerbuddy4u
Follow me on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/astrologerbuddy4u
Follow my blogs on : https://www.astrologyblog.astrologerbuddy4u.com/