In this blog we will discuss in details about ketu in the eighth house of birth chart but before that let us first understand what the eighth house of the birth chart represents:
Please subscribe to my youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUbzIhhZpNwVJMm7FAbuQUg
This house represents the native’s longevity, death, obstacles, suddenness, unexpected gains or losses, inheritance, hidden talents, incurable diseases, external genital and mental anguish.
Ketu in the eighth house of the birth chart:
- Native may suffer from piles especially if there is a history of piles on the father’s or mother’s side. Also, problems of the urinary tract and diabetes will increases.
- It creates inclination towards unnatural physical contact with either sex.
- If mars or venus or Saturn in conjunction with ketu in 8th house then the native will suffer from serious disease and might leave scope for recurrence and would take longer to cure.
- It makes the wife demanding in terms of money matters or in a physical relationship.
- In the mahadasha/ antardasha of ketu the native will face huge losses in savings and he will be in debt during this period.
- If Saturn or Mars is placed in the seventh house that brings bad luck to the native.
- Such native will face huge family issues after the age of twenty-seven.
- If the eighth house is aspected by Saturn or Mars then there will huge problems to the wife of such natives.
Remedies for Ketu in the eighth house of the birth chart :
- Donate blankets in the temple or some poor persons on Wednesday or Saturday.
- Such a native should put saffron tilak on the forehead.
- Such native should visit any of the following temples :
(a) Bheemkali temple, himachal pradesh
(b) Chamunda Devi temple, himachal pradesh
(c) Dakshineshwar Kaali temple, North Calcutta
(d) Kalighat Kali Temple at Calcutta
(e) Naina Devi, Bilaspur
(f) Kamakhya Devi Temple, Guwahati
(g) Karni Mata Temple, Bikaner
(h) Danteshwari Temple, Dantewara
(i) Sarsangi Kalika Temple, Belgaun
(j) Durga Mandir, Varanasi
4. Native should chant ketu mantra : Aum Sran Srin Sron seh Ketve Namah ॐ स्रां स्रीं स्रौं सः केतवे नमः॥
This mantra should be chanted for 17000 times within 40 days, before chanting this mantra native should be well aware how to pronounce it.
For questions : https://astrologyforum.net
For more details visit my website : https://www.astrologerbuddy4u.com
Follow me on twitter at : https://twitter.com/astrobuddy4u
Like my facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/astrobuddy4u/?ref=bookmarks
Follow me in pinterest : https://in.pinterest.com/astrologerbuddyu/
Follow my blogs on : https://astrologerbuddy4u.blog/
Follow me on tumblr : https://www.tumblr.com/blog/astrologerbuddy4u
Follow me on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/astrologerbuddy4u
Follow my blogs on : https://www.astrologyblog.astrologerbuddy4u.com/
For questions on mathematics : https://mathematicsforum.in/
#ketu in the 8th house meaning effects and remedies, # result of ketu in 8th house of chart, # ketu in the 8th house / ketu in the eighth house of horoscope, # lal kitab remedies for ketu in the 8th house, ketu in the 8th house of horoscope , ketu and its remedies for 8th house, 8th house remedies for ketu