Before discussing the best remedies for Mars in the eighth house of birth chart, let us first discuss its effects when placed in eighth house.
Please subscribe to my youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUbzIhhZpNwVJMm7FAbuQUg
Mars placement in the eighth house of the birth chart :
This placement of Mars is not considered auspicious when we analyze any birth chart for marriage or married life. This placement of Mars in the eighth house gives very negative results for the married life of the native and also create health problems to the native’s spouse. This placement of Mars in the eighth house is so inauspicious if any malefic planet is aspecting this house when Mars is placed then the native’s spouse will suffer from an incurable disease which may lead to any circumstances and create huge problems about the longevity of the spouse.
This also strongly impact the native’s younger brother and there will be huge clashes between the native and his brother which makes the relationship very sour.
Following are the best remedies for Mars when placed in the eighth house of birth chart, which will give the native very positive results :
- Donate food and clothes to any needy widow.
- Feed dogs with bread and milk.
- Donate red pulses to any needy person.
- Donate blood once in a year.
- Chant Mars mantra : Aum Kran Krin Kron seh Bhaumaaye Namah ॐ क्रां क्रीं क्रौं सः भौमाय नमः
*This mantra should be chanted for 10000 times within 40 days, before chanting this mantra native should be well aware how to pronounce this beej mantra. This mantra should be chanted between 1730 – 1630 hrs.
- Plant a ficus tree in the near cremation ground.
- Chant daily rudra sukta at home.
- Daily chant “Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra” 108 times by the native.
- The native should provide his / her services to Lord Hanuman Temple on that time of the day when Mrigshira, Chitra and Dhanishtha nakshatra was on the top.
- Native can wear nine mukhi rudraksha .
- Read Hanuman Chalisa daily.
12 Such a native should kumbh vivah before getting married.
13. The native should not cheat his / her spouse and should not involve in the extramarital affair.
14. Such a native should drink warm water daily after wake up without brushing the teeth.
15. The spouse of such native should avoid driving vehicles especially during mahadasha or antardasha of Mars in the native’s chart.
16. The native should visit anyone or more than one of the Lord Hanuman Temple :
a) Sankat Mochan Hanuman Temple, Varanasi
b) Jakhoo Temple, Himachal Pradesh
c) Mahavir Mandir, Patna
d) Shri Hanuman Temple, Jamnagar
e) Hanuman Temple, Delhi
f) Kashtbhanjan Hanuman Temple, Sarangpur
g) Hanumandhara, Chitrakut
g) Salasar Hanuman Temple, Salasar
h) Hanuman Mandir, Allahabad
i) Hanumangadhi, Ayodhya
j) Bet Dwarka Hanuman Temple, Gujarat
k) Balaji Hanuman Temple, Mehendipur
l) Karmanghat Hanuman Temple, Telangana
m) Namakkal Anjaneyar Temple, Tamil Nadu
n) Camp Hanuman Temple, Ahmedabad
For questions : https://astrologyforum.net
For more details visit my website : https://www.astrologerbuddy4u.com
Follow me on twitter at : https://twitter.com/astrobuddy4u
Like my facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/astrobuddy4u/?ref=bookmarks
Follow me in pinterest : https://in.pinterest.com/astrologerbuddyu/
Follow my blogs on : https://astrologerbuddy4u.blog/
Follow me on tumblr : https://www.tumblr.com/blog/astrologerbuddy4u
Follow me on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/astrologerbuddy4u
Follow my blogs on : https://www.astrologyblog.astrologerbuddy4u.com/
For questions on mathematics : https://mathematicsforum.in/